TA Circles - EA=TA²The session will aim to sensitize Talent Acquisition professionals on the importance of Emotional Intelligence and how they can leverage the same in hiring talent. Register Now
This forum will aim to:
- Showcase success stories
- Access to the collective wisdom of organizations with robust TA strategies
- Equip practitioners with skills for new age hiring
- Inspiring peer communities on TA to impact people, process or projects to discuss issues like:
- How to smartly address real life TA related challenges?
- How can TA specialists build their career?
- How to address people issues within TA?
- What to look out for in a recruiter — what development programs need to be offered
- Specific Coaching sessions for senior leaders in the recruiting space
Date: 17th May 2018
Time: 10 am to 12 noon
Dr. P. V. Ramana Murthy (PV) is qualified in Law, Advanced Human Resources, Executive Coaching and Psychoanalytical aspects related to Leadership and Change. He is an alumni of INSEAD and has a Ph.D in Strategic Human Resource Management. PV currently serves as the Executive Vice President and Global Head – Human Resources at the Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL), the finest hospitality chain and the oldest company of the prestigious Tata Group. As member of the Senior Leadership team at IHCL, PV handles a broad spectrum of initiatives aligned to Leadership Development, Organizational Culture, Strategy and Business Excellence across 145 hotels spanning 4 continents. He also heads Human Resources for other Group Companies like, Roots Corporation (Ginger Hotels) and Taj SATS, which is a JV partnership company with Singapore Airlines.